Friday, October 12, 2007

Our Favorites: Madrid and Toledo

Madrid

1: Good, easy to follow metro, but man hallways were too low and Andrew had to walk hunched over!

2: Everywhere seemed close to where we stayed, a short metro ride or walk. Dinner was just around the corner at Restaurante Puerto Rico! Delicious and reasonably priced!

Toledo

1: Stores everywhere selling Medieval stuff... swards, armor, shields...

2: Way more touristy than expected!

3: Like Sienna, a small town on a hill with small, hard to follow twisty roads. One difference? El Greco!

1 comment:

  1. hey andrew it's dan norman from americus. I need to get in touch with you if you still have my old email drop me a line if not go to www.dannorman.theworldrace.org and use the contact me link. I'd just hate to put my email up in this public place.

    ReplyDelete