Tuesday, May 18, 2010

First Movie Away

Last week, Jen and I went to watch Iron Man 2. I was disappointed, she was not - reminding me that it was a sequel after all. The more important point is that it was our first night away from Eli. My mom was in town to take care of him - what a help she was! We were sad to learn upon returning that he cried for over an hour after we left. I don't believe he knew we were gone - he wasn't even 2 months old! We really liked the first Iron Man movie, so we wanted to catch this one on the big screen. I also heard so many parents tell me how many months it had been since they had been out to a movie after having kids. I took this as a challenge and am proud to say we got out to our first movie so soon. We were exhausted on the drive home. All that for just sitting there in the dark.

No comments:

Post a Comment