Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Roll Over

Eli awoke from his second morning nap and after cuddling with him for a bit, I put him down for some tummy time on this "baby thing" for which I'm sure there is a better word but I don't know it. Anyways, I turn to my computer to start a podcast when I hear a THUMP. I look back and there he is, looking up at the ceiling!
I get all excited and then realize I may scare him so I start smiling and laughing with him and he starts smiling too.

So it's official, we had our first roll over this morning! I called Jen who was at work and she was happy I could be there to witness a first. Of course she also wished she could have been there too. Our life currently consists of alternating work days - one of us is at work and the other is at home with the boy.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment