Tuesday, September 14, 2010

First Tooth

After feeling a bump over the weekend, we felt the"tines" of Eli's first tooth coming through yesterday! It's on his lower right side. He seems to be acting normally. I wonder if his first cold/fever (last week) were related. I read that people attribute almost anything to teething. Thoughts? We have not noticed him to be in pain in the last week. He was a little fussy and clingy while he was sick. He's also been waking up earlier for his night feeding (1:30am) and then up for the day just before 6am, which is a tad earlier than we'd like.

1 comment:

  1. His little "cold" could have been partly due to teething. I wouldn't worry about it too much (yet). I've seen lots of kids go through teething and none of them reacted the same way. When I worked in daycare in Verona, I had ones that were clingy and constantly crying while others just kept chewing on everything but were, otherwise, fine. It all depends on the kid, their temperament, and, to a lesser extent, the parents' reactions.

    I look forward to those days......

    ~ Renee

    ReplyDelete