Monday, October 04, 2010

Difficult Day

Today's a difficult day. Eli hasn't slept for more than 45 min at a time despite waking up before 6am. We gave him carrots last night for the first time. Changing diapers after eating solid foods is no fun. So far, peas and carrots are my least favorites. Enough said. Worse than that, I bent over and kissed him on the changing table right as he spit up and onto my lips. Tasting your own throw up is bad; this is the first time I've tasted someone else's; it was worse (and yes, I did just use two semi-colons in a single sentence).

Today's highlight was going through the automatic car wash for the first time. He liked the beginning and the ending but the middle was quite noisy. I had to sing pretty loudly so he wouldn't get scared and cried. Mission accomplished.

No comments:

Post a Comment